Top 7 Tips for Choosing the Right Hand Steam Car Wash
Almost all car owners try to keep their vehicles clean. Someone washes the car on one’s own, using a bucket of water, and someone visits car washes where the specialists remove dirt from the surface with the help of washing equipment. Each of these methods has advantages and disadvantages. Carrying out a car wash on your own saves money, but at the same time, it is not always possible to clean an auto with high quality.
However, another way to clean the auto has recently appeared – with the help of a steam machine for car detailing. Hot steam penetrates into the structure of dirt much better and destroys it from the inside, so it is simply removed from the surface. Also, the auto detail steam cleaner easily reaches all cracks, washing away all impurities. The high temperature removes all fat deposits, so complete degreasing of the surface is performed. How to choose the appropriate mobile car wash equipment for domestic usage? Useful tips are already given below.
Seven Tips for Choosing a Steam Cleaner for Cars
There are a large number of models on the market that can be used to clean the car. When purchasing a car detailing steamer, pay particular attention to the following parameters:
- Power: the efficiency of the work depends on the heating element installed in it. The higher the power indicator, the faster steam will be generated, the larger its volume will be.
- Humidity level: the presence of such an adjustment will allow you to set the desired operating mode for cleaning the interior or trunk, body, or hard-to-reach places.
- Operating pressure: for high-quality cleaning, you need to purchase a device that creates a pressure of 6-8 bar. Devices with lower values will be less efficient. For example, you can check the Fortador Volt Mini model.
- Number and types of attachments: the presence of attachments of various shapes will help the car enthusiast to get into hard-to-reach places, and facilitate the cleaning process.
- Device case material: the steam cleaner heats up during operation. A rugged heat-resistant case will prevent damage, and ensure long service life.
- You must also pay attention to the volume of the water container, the presence of an adjustment for the type of steam.
- Preference should be given to well-known, proven companies. Auto detailing steamers by one-day firms, which are especially numerous in the Asian region, may not last long. The low cost of such a product will not save you money.
Steam washing is a unique technology for removing complex contaminants (grease, oil products, rust) from equipment surfaces. Steam cleaning reduces water consumption tenfold compared to a high-pressure washer. An important advantage is that steam cleaning takes place without the use of chemical cleaning agents. Using steam will not damage the electrical systems of the car engine. The application possibilities of this device are truly endless. Now you know how to select the appropriate equipment for home use.